Due to the circumstances of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, some courses will be offered on campus, but many will continue to be online
Enrollments for the 2022 courses are now closed
The Winter School offers different courses each year. The candidate can choose one or more courses according to their availability, course schedules, students' profile to attend the course and previous knowledge required.
Targeted audience: Ph.D. students, MSc students, and professors from FGV and other Institutions.
Enrollment for each course occurs within designated periods. Dates and courses are subject to change.
We strongly recommend you read the application guidelines to help you submit your request for enrollment successfully. Only a limited number of places are available on each course. If you have any doubts, contact Register Office by e-mail email@example.com in advance.
ENROLLMENT CATEGORY 2 - MSc or Ph.D. Student or Professor at other University : Tuition fee - R$ 1000,00 per course for those that carries two credits and R$ 500,00 per course for those that carries one credit.
Select your preferred topics (below) and enroll accordingly (for further information about the course content, schedules and enrollment, click on the course title to access the course page.)
Online courses - 2022*
- Bayesian reasoning for process tracing, comparative case studies, and qualitative research - 1 credit
- International Entrepreneurship Research - 2 credits
- Policy Design - 2 credits cancelled
- Research Design For Supply Chain Management Researchers - 2 credits
- Time and Organizing - 2 credits (last update June 22, 2022) cancelled