♣ The Winter School offers different courses each year. You can choose one or more courses according to your availability, course schedules, students' profile to attend the course and previous knowledge required.
♣ The Winter School courses are for Ph.D. students, MSc students, and professors from FGV and other Institutions only.
♣ Before you apply, ask the Department of the Program in which you are regularly enrolled about credit recognition (Credit for Recognized Learning). Credit recognition is granted for regular students at FGV EAESP Master’s and Doctoral Program in Business Administration or Public Administration and Government (CMCD AE / CMCD APG) and will be made following the information availed in the course page.
♣ Before you apply for enrollment, read this Application Guide and the information on your course page to make sure that you provide the correct documents and information.
♣ Only a limited number of places are available on each course, and once they have been taken, there will be no more places made available. As places are limited, we advise you to apply for the course as soon as possible.
♣ If you truly meet the requirements to enroll in one course and vacancies for this course are already filled, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have your name put on the "wait list" of students wanting to get into the course. If a seat becomes available, we will send an email to the first eligible person on the wait list.
♣ We strongly recommend you to apply for enrollment at the beginning of the enrollments if you need a student visa.
♣ This guide is for 2019 entry and cannot be used to apply in subsequent years.
♣ It is the applicant's responsibility to submit the complete and accurate application in due time.
PAYING THE FEE
1) You must pay in Reais (Brazilian currency). The payment must be made via credit card if you are applying outside Brazil. You will enter your payment details, and your card will be charged as you submit your application.
2) If you are applying here in Brazil, payments can be made by bank slip, also. Once the application has been made, and the bank slip has been issued, payment must be made until the due date. Tickets must be generated up to 6:00 pm, but payments can be made by any bank means available, with authentication until 11:59 pm on the date the ticket expires. After expiration, if the bank slip is not paid, your vacancy will be canceled.
3) Your application will not be considered if you have not paid the fee.
1) The Application fee is R$ 450,00 per course (course that carries two credits).
2) 90% of the fee will be refunded if you withdrawal your application since you send an email to email@example.com until seven days before the beginning of the course. Email received after the set date will not be considered. To learn more about the Fee Refund Policy send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) The Tuition fee is R$ 900,00 per course (course that carries two credits). The Application fee is already included in this amount.
2) 90% of the fee will be refunded if you withdrawal your application since you send an email to email@example.com until seven days before the beginning of the course. Email received after the set date will not be considered. To learn more about the Tuition Fee Refund Policy send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When in the electronic application, you will be compelled to upload scans of the following documents:
1) Professors at FGV-RJ; Professor at FGV EAESP Exchange Partner Universities and Professor at other University: An employment verification letter issued by your employer, as proof that you are currently working for a University.
2) MSc or Ph.D. Student at FGV-RJ; MSc or Ph.D. Student at FGV EAESP Exchange Partner Universities; and MSc or Ph.D. Student at other University: A certification of enrollment issued by your University to prove that you are enrolled at the University.
3) Regular students at FGV SP Masters and Doctoral Program in Business Economics or Law and Development: You will need to request a preauthorization from the dean of your Program to enroll in the course if you want credit recognition. Once preauthorized, go to courses/schedule/enrollment to enroll in the course and upload the approval email.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY
Check the requirements on the course page to make sure that you meet the requirements for each course that you want to apply to (especially “the students' profile to attend the course” and “previous knowledge required”).
Check the costs for your course on courses/schedule/enrolment page.
Enrollment for each course occurs within designated periods. Check the deadline separately for each one on our courses pages.
Be aware that to come to Brazil you will need a student visa.
For the payment, you will need a valid credit card if you are applying outside Brazil. In Brazil, payments can be made by bank slip, also.
Submit the Enrollment Application before the closing date.
If you apply in the days leading up to the deadline it may not be possible for us to answer your queries and assist you in time for you to submit your application by the deadline.
Your application will be considered only if it is fully completed (submitted and paid) at the deadline.
2) Start your application by clicking “Apply here” on the course page.
4) Fill in the online form (personal details).
8) Uploaded all the required documents (further information). (Consult the item “Required Documents” of this Application Guidelines to find out if you are required to provide any document).
9) Pay the fee and submit your application (further information).
10) Check that you have received an automatic confirmation email saying that your registration has been submitted – if not, log back into your account to submit it. Please, remember that even if you receive the email it does not guarantee enrollment; nor does it alone guarantee the right to participate in a class. Enrollment in the course is accomplished by filling in the questionnaire and by the correct payment. Also, in some cases, you will need to upload the required documents.
If you have any doubts, contact Register Office by e-mail email@example.com in advance